Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HEY..........

http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/hp_touchsmart_pc.jpg

So the rents....well my dad got a new 'family' computer, on which I am typing right now. now I am using my finger to write like U pen on the touch screen.... OMG, cool! (back to the key board)


So yeah, we just got the interwebz hooked back up and I have been on a semi computer binge today. :)

Things are going well and maybe I have news to update about as well as some new music I've recently purchased.

That's about it for now. Going to bed and working a double tomorrow.

A preview you saw, of what I will post in the coming days?

ok then------

http://www.bandsonfire.com/local/cache-vignettes/L400xH400/3210348193_90101-27a16.jpg

Bradley Hathaway's "Mouth Full of Dust" was released a few weeks ago.
[The album cover above.]
It- is-awesome but 80% melancholy and sad... moving though.

A camping trip is also in the works. Yep.....Universal Camping by Fort Photo





-E

3 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Terrific looking computer ... maybe a tad jealous now!

Tent looks epic ... I was camping in the mountains a couple of weeks ago - fun!

Wonderful to see you posting again
G =]

intune25 said...

fancy tech, a ram, and a desolation in a tent? sounds romantic, dontcha know.

:)

Abolition Fag said...

Communication, pets, and alone time with the boy? why yes it does.
:)

-E