Monday, January 19, 2009

"Oh what a beautiful morning..."


CLICK TO ENLARGE - Weekday Guys - GAYTWOGETHER.COM
Saw this on a blog I read every once in a while, I mainly enjoy their "awe" pictures they post.
Maybe one day I'll be able to trade in my pillow for something more like this. :)

Wanted to say thanks for the comments and emails as of late. Getting feedback is always nice.
Got to bed at an elderly 8:30 PM last night and enjoyed a good nights rest. So now to begin the week which will be most assuredly better than the last.

-E
P.S. blogger wants to tell me that I am posting this @ 3:46 AM...it's actually 6:00. When I change it, well it's just easier to leave it as is.

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Sweet picture, but the angle makes them look like they are about to fall out of bed! Still makes me go 'aw'!

Abolition Fag said...

yeah, haha. It's not the best positioning, really posed and such. But yeah still gets an "aw" from me too. :)
-E