Listening to jonsi and sea wolf.
"no one knows you" god that's depressing. Not sure he means that in a literal sense. The song is called 'sinking friendships' anywho.
Thoughts on relationships 9/24/11
I've kind of always felt this way I guess.
The chance at companionship is a chance I'm always willing to take. The benefits outweigh the risks. In the now three relationships I've had during my life I went into them thinking wow they like me and I like them and could totes see myself settling down with them.
So why not go for it and along the way realize that you care about them much more than you could have imagined and let that compound into Love.
All the while check up on things, try and talk yourself out of it, self doubt is healthy. If that comes back saying little or no doubt then go right ahead on with your current course.
(still a little high btw)
As one may have guessed I've started a new relationship. Long distance. Something I've experience with.
Phillip is his name, we've known each other about a year and have been 'official' for a little over a week.
He'll be visiting for new years and I plan to see him while home fir Christmas.
Stay tuned.
-Ethan
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment