Sitting at work, mustering up the strength to overcome my laziness and leave. Sometimes this can be a long process due to the relative comfort of AC I am now enjoying.
Regina Spektor plays as I contemplate emotions.
So as one could surmise from my recent entries Adam has once again abandoned our relationship.
"I just can't..."
That was all I got at the onset of him telling me we..... telling me that HE could no longer continue being with me.
From then on I only remember yelling. Not screaming, but keeping a constant raised tone of voice. By this time it had dropped an octave and was preventing Reminding him of exactly what he was doing, and how my mind was slowly crumbling under the weight of his words.
"Do you remember telling me ' If it comes to that, I'll choose you over my family.'!
"So this is what I get -
for coming back to you -
yet again giving you my heart -
only to watch you break it once more?!"
Break for now.
Decided to head home after I get a new bike tire.
-E
No comments:
Post a Comment