WOW!
What a time these past two months have been.
I am officially in Boston and LOVING IT!
Working at a store downtown today in the "financial district" I think.
I'll end this brief post with something that happened earlier as I waded through the sea of never ending patrons:
A man came up to pay, and as he repeated his order to me I caught a whiff of his cologne. He was wearing your cologne and as that unmistakable scent charged through my nose I could barely stand it or stand for that matter. I haven't had that reaction to A&F's "fierce" in quite sometime... I missed you. Not in the same way with heart wrenching pain but just..... I want to meet you again. Begin talking and re claim a friendship that has been idle for long enough.
-E
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment